Just in case people didn’t get to see my posts from yesterday – here is the original post from. I’m loving the instant blog additions. It also brings over comments from G+, which give your blog more comment traffic. Wahoo!
– I thought you might appreciate this plugin.
The Google+ musings of Daniel Treadwell
Google+ Blog Concept – Daniel Treadwell
Reshared post from +Daniel Treadwell
Google+Blog for WordPress UPDATE 1.0.2 [NOW WITH #HASHTAGS]
Google+Blog for WordPress is a plugin that allows you to import your Google+ Public posts (and their comments) as blog posts into your WordPress setup. There is a free version and a paid version ($10), both of which can be found at http://www.minimali.se/google+blog/ .
Paid users, please update by going to http://www.minimali.se/google+blog/YourTransactionId/ to download. Where ‘YourTransactionId’ is the number emailed to you.
This is a another bugfix update with a couple of bonuses thrown in.
- Canonical links directing to G+ added to posts to help with search ranking
- Hashtags are added as post tags to coincide with the Google+ update
- A new setting has been added to stop updates of existing posts (comments will still update)
- There is now an activity log in the settings area to help with troubleshooting
- WordPress hosts with more restrictive settings are now more likely to work
- Category changes will remain their regardless of update settings
- Draft option added for post status in settings
- Article images box is hidden if there is no image
To update please deactivate and delete the existing plugin prior to installing this one.
Keep your suggestions coming as they are what guides the development of this plugin. Also be sure to log any bugs you have found with me. Updates will start to slow down a little now as the plugin becomes more stable but be sure to check my posts for the latest updates.
If you think you need a little help with the plugin +Nancy Messieh of TheNextWeb wrote up a great post detailing the steps to go through to get things up and running. Check it out here: http://thenextweb.com/apps/2011/10/11/crosspost-your-google-posts-to-your-wordpress-blog-with-this-plugin/
+Colby Brown has already done up a post detailing some of the features of the first version of the plugin. Be sure to have a read of it here: http://www.colbybrownphotography.com/blog/the-wordpress-plugin-for-google-we-have-all-been-waiting-for/
More detailed documentation is coming soon.
If you are experiencing problems with the plugin not working at all, there can be conflicts with certain plugins and themes, especially in relation to comments. Message me privately with these issues including the settings you are using as well as any errors you may be receiving and I will do my best to help you get it all up and running.
Thanks for the continued support.
#Google+ #Blog #WordPress #Google+Blog
Google+: View post on Google+